A sampling of survey questions 0
Here is a sampling of some of the questions on the 2012 Morden community survey:
- Do you feel the current mix of recreational or sports facilities meet the needs of members of your household?
- Does the current mix of municipally run recreational programs meet the needs of members in your household?
- IF NO: What types of recreational programs are missing?
- We are committed to excellence in customer service. If you think about your experience with the municipal government as a whole, how would you rate your overall satisfaction with the performance?
- Recognizing the cost for services are normally covered through an increase in taxes, in general would you like to see the current levels of services provided by Morden increased, decreased or maintained at existing levels?
- When you consider the Morden property taxes you pay and the quality of Morden services you receive, how would you rate the general value of services?
- Do you feel that the property taxes in Morden are very high, somewhat high, about average, somewhat low or very low?
- Day care is a provincial responsibility. At the moment there is a desperate need for over 100 placements. With all the shortcomings, do you feel municipal tax dollars should go towards day care?
- Do you feel crime in Morden has increased, decreased, or remained about the same during the past five years?